TOW the Vacation Part II

 

              

Stewardess: (offering it to Rachel) Peanuts?

 

Rachel: No thank you.

 

Ross: I’ll take one though.

 

Stewardess: Here you go sir, and are you sure your girlfriend wouldn’t like one?

 

Ross: Well, um, She’s not my girlfriend and no, I don’t think she wants one.

 

Stewardess: Well in that case, (she hands him a piece of paper) that’s my number.

 

Ross: Thank you.

 

         (Stewardess moves on)

 

Rachel: Oh my gosh! Are you going to call her?

 

Ross: Nah, She doesn’t seem like my type.

 

        (He kind of smiles at Rachel)

 

 Rachel: (Clears her throat) So, how cool is this? We’re going to the Atlantis Resort! This is going to be fun.

 

Ross: Yea. Now, don’t take this weird, but I’m glad that out of everyone we will be sharing the same room.

 

Rachel: Really? That’s sweet of you. I totally agree. (She smiles, a big one this time.)

 

Ross: Cool. (He smiles back)

 

                 Opening Credits

 

                  (Now we see Pheobe and Joey in the next seats up.)

 

Pheobe: Once again! I spy with my little eye something blue…(as she stares out the window)

 

Joey: I have guessed everything! What is it! I give up!

 

Pheobe: The sky, Joey, the sky.

 

Joey: (He sheepishly grins) Oh, the sky. Yea. Let’s play another game!

 

Pheobe: Really? What?

 

Joey: Um, Oh! Okay! We’ll play cards!

 

Pheobe: Okay!

            

               (Joey pulls out some playing cards)

 

Pheobe: What game?

 

Joey: Poker?

 

Pheobe: Nah, Later.

 

Joey: What game then?

 

Pheobe: Oh! Go fish!

 

Joey: I’ve never known how to play that game.

 

Pheobe: (Evil grin on her face) I’ll teach you.

 

Joey: you will?

 

Pheobe: Oh yea.

 

         (Now we see Monica and Chandler behind Rachel and Ross)

 

Monica: (Whining) Are we there yet?

 

Chandler: No for the jagillionth time!

 

Pilot on Speaker: Ladies and Gentlemen We are flying 50,000 mph and are about 5,000 ft in the atmosphere. If you look below you, you will see the Atlantic Ocean. We will be arriving in our destination in about five hours.

 

Stewardess:  If you would like, the movie will be starting soon. Ask the stewardess as she comes by for your earphones. The movie will be, “Life as a House” Starring Kevin Kline and Hayden Christianson. I have reports that we will be accessing some mild turbulence. Please stay seated. Thank you and I will be notifying you within the hour on our progress.

 

Monica: Chandler, get us some earphones!

 

Chandler: Do I look like a slave? (She glares at him) I guess so. Excuse me ma’am…

 

         (Pheobe and Joey still playing cards)

 

Phoebe: (Holding her last four cards) Ok, do you have a queen, an ace, a two and a seven?

 

Joey: Are you sure this is how you play?

 

Pheobe: Oh, oh, yeah.

 

       (Joey hands over all of his card)

 

Joey: you win again!

 

             (Rachel still has Ross’ hand.)

 

Rachel: Would you like to watch the movie with me?

 

Ross: Why sure.

 

Rachel: Excuse me, Ma’am, (The stewardess turns around) yea, can I get two earphones.

 

Stewardess: Here you go Miss. (She hands Rachel the earphones.)  Enjoy the show.

 

             (Then, turbulence shakes the plane and Rachel freaks out, grabbing Ross and pulling him closer to her.)

 

 Ross: Rachel, honey, it’s ok! I’m here!

 

Rachel: Oh GOD! We’re all gonna die!

 

 Ross: (chuckles then as a reflex, he kisses her on the cheek.) Hey, you’re not gonna die.

 

Rachel: Thank you Ross.

 

                               COMMERCIAL BREAK

 

(Time Lapse, the six of them get off of the plane, it’s just now morning at the resort.)

 

Pheobe: Okay! Time to check in!

 

All: Wow! Awesome! Cool! …Etc.

 

Pheobe: This way!

 

              (They all step inside the lobby while Pheobe, Ross and Chandler go and check in at the front desk)

 

Rachel: Wow! It’s so beautiful here! I can’t believe it!

 

Joey: I know!

 

Monica: I can’t wait to go to the pool! Who’s gonna join me?

 

                (Chandler, Pheobe, and Ross comeback from the front desk)

 

Rachel: Well, I’m gonna go unpack and get situated. Ross, do you want to come with me?

 

Ross: Uh, yea, let’s go!

 

               (As Rachel and Ross disappear, we see the rest of the group give knowing looks to one another.)

 

Monica: Okay, Chandler, want to go upstairs, unpack, then go down to the pool?

 

Chandler: Well, I know that’s an order and not a suggestion so I guess I have to. (Makes a pouty face and marches upstairs.)

 

Pheobe: Well, Joey, Let’s hit the Casino!

 

Joey: ALRIGHT!!!!

 

                 (Cut to Monica and Chandler’s suit, Chandler is finishing putting his clothes in his drawer while Monica is in the bathroom, stealing towels.)

 

Chandler: Hey, Rach, that’s called stealing, y’know!

 

Monica: Oh, yea, well, I mean, um…

 

Chandler: Grab like two for me okay…

 

Monica: Okay! Soap too?

 

Chandler: No, no, hotel soap gives me rashes.

 

Monica: Well, wash cloths…

 

            (Monica exits the bathroom to see Ross and Rachel cracking up at them)

 

Rachel: Monica! You can’t steal the towels!

 

Monica: (lying) I know I was just um, y’know…

 

Ross: Stealing them?

 

Monica: Yes. I mean No.

 

Rachel: (unsure) We’ll be by the pool.

 

Chandler: Okay! Bye!

 

Monica: That was close!

 

Chandler: What? They know you where stealing the towels!

 

Monica: Riiiiight….

 

     COMMERCIAL BREAK

 

       [Ross and Rachel’s Suit]

 

Ross: Um, so, what time do you want to go to the pool?

 

Rachel: I don’t. Actually, I was wondering if we could talk for a bit.

 

Ross: Sure. (He sits on the end of the bed)

 

Rachel: The other night, you asked me a question, and I said no.

 

Ross: Right

 

Rachel: Ross, are you still in love with me?

 

Ross: (caught off guard) Um, well, yes actually. I know It’s kind of weird. I think it’s just a little crush. But I’ll be fine. Don’t worry. And please, don’t make thing weird between us now. I just want to have a good time and not get into anything complicated now. I’m sorry, I can’t control my feelings. And those feelings I have for you are very deep. But, I can live without you, now we don’t need to be together.  I mean, unless you want to.  Oh, God….

 

Rachel: Ross, I just wanted to know. Of course things won’t be weird. I promise. I just wanted to know. Thank you for being so sweet, Ross. Come here….

 

             (Rachel holds her arms out to hug Ross and they cuddle for a long moment.)

 

Ross: Is that all that’s on your mind?

 

Rachel: Yea.

 

Ross: Are you sure? You seem a little, uh, you know, troubled.

 

Rachel: Yea, Yea, I’m fine. C’mon! Let’s go have some fun! I am so ready to go dawn that slide!

 

Ross: Um, Rach, Do you want to go to dinner with me tonight? Just with me?

 

Rachel: Ross, do you really think that’s a great idea? You know, with our whole talk we just had?

 

Ross: Oh, just as friends. Just really good friends.

 

Rachel: Um, okay, yea great.

 

Ross: Yea, great.

 

                   [Cut to Pheobe and Joey at a Casino]

 

Pheobe: C’mon! Mama needs a new pair of shoes! SHOW ME SEVEN!

 

              (We see the dice land on 12 rather than her seven)

 

Pheobe: OH NO! That was 50 bucks!

 

Joey: Pheobe, I really think you should stop; it’s not good for you. Your gonna loose all of your money!

 

Pheobe: Oh, well, let’s go to the pool!

 

Joey: ok, it’s free.

 

          (Cut to pool. Monica, Ross, Chandler and Rachel are playing Chicken; Rachel on Ross’ shoulders and Monica on Chandlers!)

 

Rachel: Your going down!

 

Monica: Bring it on!

 

Chandler: GO MONICA! (To Ross) Rachel’s gonna win.

 

Ross: I know. GO RACHEL! GO!

 

             (Sure enough, Rachel pushes a very upset Monica into the pool)

 

Monica: O MY GOD! I CAN’T BEIEVE YOU WON! Good job Rach!

 

Rachel: Yea, I always have to push guys off of me so y’know, practice.

 

         (Pheobe and Joey enter, Joey has a cast)

 

Rachel: Oh my God!

 

                END of TOW The Vacation part II, Read part III next to find out what happened to Joey!