Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index Ross and Rachel forum
A forum to discuus Ross, Rachel, Friends and everything else

FAQFAQ      SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Ross and Rachel?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index -> Season 10
 << View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
mystic0463
A new Ross and Rach fan

Post No Ross and Rachel?
Sun Jan 25, 2004 5:09 am
Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hmmm, now I'm really starting to think that Ross the Rachel won't end up together after all. Unless by chance they are ALREADY together when the final episode was taped. I mean weddings take awhile to plan and so I'm thinking that if they weren't together yet when the final episode was taped yesterday then they probably won't be at all, bummer. I guess it's also possible that they have already taped the episode where they are already together or married, but I think there would be SOME kind of a leak by now if that were true...I just don't want to see them get together or hear a proposal during the last 5 minutes of the final show because that would be pretty boring, and since the season would be over, what would be the point in that, since we wouldn't be able to see them together after that.....
Just my thoughts.

Dusty
carbylobsterandavrilfan
A.K.A Mrs. Wyle

You have got to stay strong 4 them. They HAVE to it would be stupid for the writers & others to start up a couple. IT woudn't be right for basically the writers to not get together. They wouldn't put them together throughout the whole series and then not get them together in the end. It is right for them together because of all the past they have and a kid together. I have the feeling that when they get together, it will not be by marriage most likely by dating unfortunately. Of course it will be very sad but somehow we all had to let go.
jennifer aniston's #1 fan!!
RossnRachelfan725
Regina Filange

i have hope that they will end up together. i agree with you, Caitlin. They wouldn't have them together at the beginning and not at the end. Not after the kind of relationship they had. It lasted for a while and they really loved each other. Now, that they have Emma, it's even more of a sign that they will end up together. I don't care if it's to late for a wedding, i would just like to see them happy and in love, like at the beginning. I would want to know that they will be together forever and live happily ever after. it will be sad, too.

Ross and Rachel 4ever :heart:

Jennifer Aniston's other #1 fan
 << View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index -> Season 10 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: