Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index Ross and Rachel forum
A forum to discuus Ross, Rachel, Friends and everything else

FAQFAQ      SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Season 10 Episode Guide

<< View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
perkwit17
A new Ross and Rach fan

Post My Season 10 Episode Guide
Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:15 am
Reply to topic Reply with quote

Friends

219 "The One With The Great News" 9/18/03
Phoebe is ticked that Mike has relayed some important news to Monica. Chandler swears he has found his look-alike in Barbados. Ross feels guilty dating Charlie. Rachel and Joey ponder possible scenarios that may ensue after their kiss.

220 "The One On The Bings' Anniversary" 10/2/03
Rachel and Joey scramble to delete a message concerning their almost relationship from Ross' cell phone. Charlie interrogates the gang when she is missing a valuable dinosaur artifact. Phoebe enlists Mike to keep Monica from entering her apartment before the surprise anniversary party. Chandler develops an early mid-life crisis.

221 "The One With All The Lying" 10/9/03
Rachel and Joey attempt to prove that Ross is disturbed by the concept of them dating by pretending they are a couple now. Ross is scared by how much he and Charlie have in common, but he continues to date her just to out-happy his friends. Detective Phoebe begins to find the holes in everyone's stories. Monica seeks a therapist for Chandler and his sudden depression, but soon discovers, to her own anger, they may need a bit of marriage counseling.

222 "The One With The Doll" 10/16/03
Chandler forces Monica to fulfill her part of a bargain with their therapist, which requires her to control her motherly impulses; this becomes difficult however when she stumbles across a childhood toy. Joey teaches Rachel some of his acting techniques to fake their way through a relationship, but he soon realizes, he may need some new skills. Ross considers going with Charlie on a 2 year study in Brazil. Phoebe tries to learn French.

223 "The One With The Elevator" 11/07/03
Rachel, Ross and Joey are trapped in an elevator shaft and eventually, Ross learns that they are not a couple, and therefore decides not to go to Brazil, but this makes him an enemy of Charlie. Monica and Phoebe fear their friends are the victims of a Manhattan serial killer and send macho Mike and Chandler out to rescue them.

224 "The One With Chef Bing's Popcorn" 11/14/03
Ross learns that the only way he can salvage his career at the university from the awful stories Charlie told the dean about him before she left is to feed him Monica's famous new popcorn served at her restaurante. Chandler gets care-free Rachel scared to death about cleanliness and Emma's safety.

225: The One With Gamma Kappa 11/21/03
Chandler pretends he was in Mike’s fraternity so he can buddy up to a friend of his who is his supervisor at the ad agency. Rachel and Joey discover living together has become increasingly awkward. Phoebe and Monica discover that Frank Jr. and Alice’s five-year-old triplets have become little hellions.

226: The One With The Crunchy Stuffing 11/28/03
Jack and Judy pay a visit for Turkey Day as well as Sandra and Dr. Green. Both sets of grandparents argue over Emma’s future. Carol and Susan drop by with Ben, who is losing baby teeth left and right. Chandler’s mother visits, when it turns out she is looking for material for her next novel, and the Drag Queen Mr. Bing from Vegas stops in at the last second. Monica is frustrated as she is constantly forced to change her table settings. Joey, who has been having indigestion, puts on a strong face so he can eat the meal and not hurt the cook’s feelings.

227: The One With Florence’s Feelings 12/12/03
Phoebe is irritated that Mike has to walk on tippy-toes when his emotional ex-wife pays a visit. Joey feels guilty when Rachel and Emma move out of the apartment so he decides to move out also, and he sublets the place to Gunther and checks in a hotel. Ross becomes enraged when his second semester enrollment drops and no students at the university are taking paleontology.

228: The One With The Thirty-Year-Old Son 12/19/03
Christmas rolls around and as Joey is staying with Monica and Chandler, they find themselves playing the roles of a small little family. Rachel learns her father is retiring because of his bad knee and she decides to move upstate at the end of the year to take care of him, however this poses a custody issue with Ross over Emma. Phoebe is shocked to learn who the latest holiday carol-singer at Central Perk is (Mike).

229: The One With The Soap Extras 2/12/04
Joey is the sole actor at Days during a strike so he calls upon his five friends to fill in for some of his costars.

230: The One With The Comic Strip 2/19/04
Chandler’s has a comic released in the weekly paper and everyone finds it funny…except Monica who is offended by its criticism of fat people. A hypnotist visits Mike’s piano bar, and Ross uses him to make certain subliminal suggestions to Rachel. With the possibility of a franchise, Phoebe learns she may have to adapt to a long-distance relationship. Joey humors Phoebe and goes to her psychic who tells him one of his friends will kill him.

231: The One Where The Break Is Over 2/26/04
Mimicking the exact scenario from seven years ago, Ross and Rachel have a serious fight about how their custody situation with Emma will play out, as their four friends are trapped in the back room. The argument leads to them rehashing their whole relationship, and finally getting back together in the end.

232: The One With April Fools Day 4/1/04
Joey dives into the world of method acting, but it ends up costing him his daytime job, however he picks up a drama pilot. Rachel suspects that Ross is cheating on her again, but it turns out that he is really meeting with a woman to set up a trust fund for Ben and Emma and Chandler is stuck in the middle but can't tell either one the truth. Monica learns she is pregnant just as the Bings prepare for adoption.

233: The One In Two Points of View 4/29/04
Mike returns after opening his bar nation-wide, with something very important on his mind, but he is distracted during a fight between Joey and Chandler when each has a different version of how they landed in prison over the weekend. Phoebe hates her new haircut, and tries on many wigs that she feels suit her better. Ross has to jump back and forth between spending time with Rachel, who wants to celebrate their two month anniversary, and Monica who needs a shoulder to cry on during a mood swing.

234: The One With Phoebe Hannigan 5/6/04
Phoebe and Mike get married at the courthouse but not before their friends all make it, late however. Monica forces Joey to sell the chick and duck with the baby on the way. Chandler and Ross lie about how successful they have been after college at a reunion. Rachel agrees to move back in with Ross.

235: The One Without The Coffee 5/13/04
The gang is shocked when learning that Central Perk is closing. Living in the apartment building becomes difficult for Monica and Chandler when they discover that Janice is Gunther’s new roommate. Joey learns his pilot has been picked up for an entire season, but it means he will be living in L.A. Phoebe has a nasty sunburn when getting back from her honeymoon. Rachel agrees to serve coffee for old times sake when the coffee house can no longer afford waitresses. Her efforts fall short however, and Central Perk ends up closing. Ross makes a bold move to get over his 3 divorces syndrome: get married again.

236-237 The One With The Cast 5/20/04

238-240 The Last One 5/20/04
Ross and Rachel finally get re-married in a huge wedding, with many guests from the past. Joey prepares to leave for L.A. Jack and Judy leave their house to the Geller kids, and in the end, Monica gets it, and she and Chandler move upstate also. The gang realizes although they are now extremely family-oriented, they are and will always be friends.
charles
Saw every Friends episode

Post Re: My Season 10 Episode Guide
Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:24 pm

Definitely what should happen in the actual 10th season.
raistlin
A new Ross and Rach fan

Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:55 pm

wow.. interesting.. it would funny to see how many episodes will match the real ones... contests open.. I bet on a 6 episodes over the total... who else bets ? Laughing
raistlin
A new Ross and Rach fan

Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:56 pm

wow.. interesting.. it would be funny to see how many episodes will match the real ones... contests open.. I bet on a 6 episodes over the total... who else bets ? Laughing
Lovelyliss23
A Ross and Rachel obsessed fanatic

i would be very happy if that all happened!
ela28us
A new Ross and Rach fan

Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:10 pm

i love it, exactly what should happen, except the whole getting ride of the chick and the duck, i think joey should keep them, i mean they didn't do anything Very Happy , i love them, they r so cute, let say he will sale them i think he should sale them to Pheobe.

i love the story, so real, i just hope that the writers wouldn't do anything stupid and keep the whole r&j thing going.
ShawnC
Saw every Friends episode

Tue Jul 29, 2003 6:42 am

Well, since 10th season gonna be last, I hope this episode of your would actually happen... 226: The One With The Crunchy Stuffing

I thought this would be hilarious. I mean, both of Emma's grandparents should be involved with thanksgiving tradition as well as Chandler's parents.

As for the Chick and the Duck, I hope Joey would bring them to LA for his spinoff
carbylobsterandavrilfan
A.K.A Mrs. Wyle

i really liked it!
jennifer aniston's #1 fan!!
ThePromVideo
A new Ross and Rach fan

Loved it!

Ross & Rachel Forever!

<< View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index -> Fanfics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: