Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index Ross and Rachel forum
A forum to discuus Ross, Rachel, Friends and everything else

FAQFAQ      SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TOW - The Decision: Paris or Love?

<< View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
rachelcopacabana
A new Ross and Rach fan

Post TOW - The Decision: Paris or Love?
Tue Mar 23, 2004 9:17 pm
Reply to topic Reply with quote

TOW- The Decision: Paris or Love?

All characters are owned by Bright, Kauffman, and Crane. This is just one of the many stories for entertainment Razz

This story takes place around the time of Rachel’s Going Away Party. Rachel has spoken about leaving with everyone except Ross. She is overcome with emotions. They are all dreading the thought of Rachel leaving, especially Ross, his mind has been going insane thinking of ways to get her to stay: Emma, her friends, family, or just the mere fact that he is still so much in love with her.

Scene is in Rachel’s Room
Her closet is open and she has clothes laid all over her bed, she is sitting on her bed as Emma is napping, flipping through a photo album: she looks at pictures of her and Monica back in high school, past holidays ,as she looks at the pictures tears begin to fall down her face as she opens to the section of her and Ross.

Rachel: ( to herself) What a great guy he is always there for me whether I am being selfish or in excruciating pain from “pushing a refrigerator out of a pee hole!”( labor )

Rachel proceeds to fold more clothes and put the album back under her bed. She gets up and walks over to Emma, who she adores

Rachel: (speaking softly to Emma) You are the best thing that ever happened to me, sure your mom didn’t know how to change a diaper three years ago(laughs) and I had you with my best friend, possibly even the one true love of my life, Ross. You are such an angel and there is no other daddy I would have ever chosen for you no one is better than Ross.

Rachel thinks for a bit
Rachel: (to herself) Could I possibly leave this place? I mean Emma needs a daddy, but I think Ross would want me to go to Paris ( she continues to stare at Emma as tears start to fall down her face again)

There is a knock at the door… Monica walks in

Monica: (looking around at the bags, clothes, Emma, and a contemplative Rachel) Rach, we are going to the house to sign the final papers and then out to eat would you want to join us?
Rachel: (smiling, Monica has always been her best friend and always knew ways to make her smile) Aww thanks sweetie, but I think I’m going to pack some more and spend some time with Emma once she wakes up.

Monica: Ok , if you change your mind just call one of us should have our cells on us( she leaves)

Rachel goes to fold more clothes, but as she does Emma begins to wake up

Emma: (babbling some baby talk and holding onto her crib looking over at her mom waving at her)

Rachel: Hey how is Mommy’s little girl? Come up let’s go and get something to eat

Rachel gets Emma dressed and heads outside for a place to eat, they pass by Sorentinos, a restaurant full of precious memories, little Emma giggles

In the restaurant

Rachel: (to the hostess) Table for one please with a highchair please (smiles) Thank you.

Rachel: (to the waiter) I’ll have a salad, water, chicken ziti & broccoli, and this little girl here will have a small plate of pasta.

Time Lapse
Emma is playing with her food and Rachel is moving around the remainder of her meal on her plate as her cell phone rings

Rachel : (on the phone with Monica) Oh hey Mon, what’s up? Oh we are doing fine, we just stopped by to get some dinner

Mon: (on the phone) Oh that’s great sweetie. Listen, I was wondering if you could watch the apartment for me tonight. Chandler, Phoebe, Joey, and I are going to stay here at the house, I cant leave, I love it! ( to Chandler) Chandler, will you stop looking to see if the squirrels will go at it ( Rach laughs and Mon continues to talk to Rach) So will you be ok watching the apartment?
Rachel: Oh yes absolutely, I’ll just bring Emma’s crib over and pack some more

Mon: Thanks honey, I’ll see you tomorrow.

Flashes to Monica and everyone at the house

Joey: ( all giddy) So do you think that this plan is going to work
Phoebe: Joey Tribbianni, it is the lobsters we are talking about and with our expertise we can’t go wrong
Chandler: ( laughs) They will be like the squirrels
Monica: Oh Chandler! Ok now I have to call Ross and make sure everything is set

Time Lapse
Monica is talking to Ross about the big plan 

Ross: ( nervously giggling) Ok Mon, relax, everything is all set up and its perfect.

Mon: (she clearly is ecstatic) Oh this is so great! And please make sure to call me and tell me how it goes!

Rachel is approaching Monica’s apartment with a sleeping Emma

She opens the door and to her surprise she sees Ross looking all sexy, lights are dim, and music is playing “ She’s Like The Wind” Patrick Swayze

Rachel: (startled) OMG! Ross, I’m so sorry are you waiting for date? Is Monica trying to set you up again?(thinks for a second) Wait, why would she have you use her apartment, why not your own?

Ross: (coming over to Rachel) Sweetie, relax, I asked her if I could come over… the setting is beautiful and yes I am happy to say that my date is here.

Rachel: (embarrassed and oblivious to the fact that it is her) Oh Ross, honey, I am so sorry. I had no idea, Monica told me to come over and watch the apartment, she must have forgotten about your date. I’ll leave now, I don’t want to interrupt-

Ross: (cuts her off) Rachel, the girl that I wanted to show up was you
Rachel: (in shock and speechless) Ross, me? ( nervously giggling) We haven’t been together in ( she thinks ) 6 years, I mean aside from the time I conceived Emma and a few months ago when I tried to get you to sleep with me, but why now?
Ross: (takes her hand) Lets put Emma to sleep and talk
Rachel: (smiles) Ok

Ross puts Emma down and turns on the monitor. Rachel is thinking to herself- OMG! This is really happening, lately I have been trying to ignore him, so it would be easier to leave, but can I really leave, is a job worth losing him or is he doing this for Emma?

Ross comes out to the living room.

Ross: Rach, do you want to sit and talk?

As she does in the background, we can hear “From this Moment on” by Shania Twain playing softly.

I swear that I’ll always be there… through happiness and sorrow, for better or for worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart

Rach: (takes a deep breath) Can you believe this is happening? Me leaving ( she looks down and both her and Ross are visibly upset)
Ross : Rach, about that, do you have to leave? I mean you know out of everyone that I want nothing but the best for you, but can you see the best right in front of you
Rach: Ross, what do you mean? Do you want me to stay here for Emma’s sake or is there more?
Ross: (eyes filled with tears) Rach, you and Emma going to Paris would be like part of me dying, I wouldn’t be able to function. You guys are my life as is Ben, I love him so much. But, Rachel, you and Emma are the completion, I have been in love with you for twenty years now and Emma is my everything ( hesitates) If I lost that I would be miserable

Rachel: (crying at this point) Ross, you know I love you so much and don’t want my job to jeopardize your relationship with Emma, you are her father. Why do you think I have been so distant… every time I am around you and I look into your puppy dog eyes I feel complete( Ross smiles and moves closer to her holding and rubbing her hands) But… we have Emma now and its not like before, we cant let our emotions get the best of us( looks deeply into his eyes)
Ross: (pulls her close to him) Rachel, I would do anything to keep you here. God, I even gave Mr. Zegner, your boss, three ancient dinosaur bones so he would give you your job back( Rachel is deeply touched she had no idea that Ross went to that extent for her until now)I’d live on the streets if that meant you would stay… Now I am going to do something that I should have done a long time ago

Background Music

You’re the reason I believe in love
And you’re the answer to all my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true….. because of YOU 

Ross kisses Rachel it starts off like TOA Beach, he is nervous but gets into it and it is as magical as their first kiss at Central Perk, he pulls away and looks into her eyes…

Ross: Rachel, I love you more than anything. I almost lost you to Joey and I am not going to let that happen again
Rachel: (smiling and crying) Oh God Ross, I love you so much. Why did we have to be so stubborn for so long. I cant believe that I was so blind to see that you are my undying love and are more important than a job ( kisses him more)
Ross: ( kisses her lips, nose, and forehead, she just closes her eyes) There is something else, I’ve been meaning to tell you( Rach looks deeply into his eyes) You know how I got tenure( Rachel smirks and Ross laughs)Well, I’ve ummm.. been promoted to Head of the Paleontology Department and they are increasing my pay to $80,000 a year. So, I mean, we wont have to worry about money and it will give you more time to find a job here
Flash outside of Monica’s Apartment, we see Monica, Chandler, Joey, and Phoebe holding hands with tears in their eyes, they are so happy for Rachel and Ross

Flashes back to inside

Rachel: ( ecstatic) Honey that is great news! ( hugs him) Please no Israel’s finest this time though ( they laugh)( she hugs him and rubs his face) Now don’t you go and get fired, because our little girl still needs to dress all pretty( smiles)

Rachel kisses Ross it begins to get passionate, Ross is laying on top of her kissing her and treasuring this moment.. .they kiss more…

From this Moment On
I will love you
I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn’t give

Ross: (puts his hands through her hair) So does this mean you will stay?
Rachel: ( sits up smiling) Of course honey, you know I’d chose you my “lobster” over a silly job.
Ross: (crying more and hugging her tightly) I love you sweetie

The door opens and in rushes Monica, Chandler, Joey, and Phoebe… they go over to Ross and Rachel hugging and crying. They are all so excited that Rachel is staying

Mon, Chan, Joey, Pheebs: (in unison) We love you ! I’m so glad that you aren’t leaving!

Rachel: ( smiling) Did you guys really think that I could leave you guys

Monica: (so happy) Why don’t you and Ross go and unpack and I’ll watch Emma and-

Ross : (cuts her off) Or you could continue to pack and move into my place
Rachel: (kisses him) Oh you know me too well, Dr Geller.

Time Lapse
Ross and Rachel’s Apartment, everything is moved in and looks beautiful, Ross comes out from putting Emma to bed
Ross: Emma’s asleep and her room looks great, she looks like an angel
Rachel; ( smiling( Now that only leaves…
Ross: (smiling, knowing what she is thinking) What would that be sweetie?
Rachel: (in a sexy tone) Why don’t you follow me into our bedroom and you’ll find out

Rachel and Ross walk holding hands and kissing into their bedroom to the one of many nights together
~You had me at hello~ No, Baby Girl Geller-Green.... Hi, I'm Rachel, I love Ross, I hate Ross.... Not only did we go out, we did it 298x! UNAGI! Pivot! Pivot! Pivot! Shut up !Shut up !Shut up! Isnt that just kick u in the crotch spit on your neck fantastic! Smile

Ross...just so you know.... with us.. its never off the table Smile

http://www.friendscafe.org/fp/gallery/details.php?image_id=6742&mode=search
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RossnRachelfan725
Regina Filange

aw, this was SO sweet! I loved it! Rachel should chose her lobster over some job. I love the song you used too, "from this moment on" by Shania twain. Everytime i hear that song i always think of Ross and Rachel!

Ross and Rachel 4ever :heart:

Jennifer Aniston's other #1 fan
rossrachlobsters
A new Ross and Rach fan

Post Re: TOW - The Decision: Paris or Love?
Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:06 pm

awww Very Happy its sweet i wish that would happen. i live in the uk Sad

Pheobe: It's a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. You know what, you can actually see old lobster couples walkin' around their tank, ya know, holding claws like. . .

Pheobe: See he's her lobster!!
:rnr:
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
carbylobsterandavrilfan
A.K.A Mrs. Wyle

I liked it
jennifer aniston's #1 fan!!
Trisha_o4
Saw every Friends episode

Thumbs up!

Ross + Rachel Foreva!

Tow the videotape:

Rachel: Clearly you don’t want people to see this tape. Now I don’t want people to see this tape either, but you so badly don’t people to see it, it makes me want to see it. You see?

Joey: (confused) Are we watchin’ the tape or not?!
(Fav ep!)
miz_independent294
A new Ross and Rach fan

ur fanfic waz so sweet n rach should really chose her lobster over da job in paris
 << View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index -> Fanfics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: