Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index Ross and Rachel forum
A forum to discuus Ross, Rachel, Friends and everything else

FAQFAQ      SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

10-2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index -> Season 10
 << View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
ShawnC
Saw every Friends episode

Post 10-2
Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:50 am
Reply to topic Reply with quote

I thought it was hilarious on Phoebe's comments on her brother's triplets.

Chandler really has cracked me up!

I'm glad Ross revealed his true feelings toward J+R in odd way.

[subject of thread edited by Roni, it contained the name of the episode and considered a spoiler tomany people]

Last edited by ShawnC on Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:54 am; edited 2 times in total
starrysight
A new Ross and Rach fan

Post Re: 10-2 TOW Ross is fine
Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:10 am

I actually really enjoyed this episode. David OWNED this episode. He is so awesome. And when he said IF EVER JnR get married and having kids and he cries. Oh god. He took my heart. I love DS this season so much.

I think they could've done without the Ross' fine "line". It's painfully obvious that from the episode title that Ross isn't fine with JnR. I heard they loved giving DS as much comical storylines as he can. From the ending where he's talking to Joey it's clear he's never let go of Rachel. I still don't think he's over Rachel. It looks like he's going to grow up and realize some stuff about him and her and his relationships with women.

Rachel was being a cruel snob. "Can't we just close the door" OH GOD. How can you be so insenstive to Ross' feelings. I don't feel JnR still. I think it's pretty clear they aren't going to last very long.

FRANK JR. I loved seeing him back. He's so wonderful

Way to go Chandler telling that sweet kid he's adopted.

"It's Ross and Rachel" THEY USED THE LINE. My heart sunk when they brought it up again. I however don't think this is the end of RnR. People are saying that this is it but I don't think so.

Last edited by starrysight on Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Trifle1582
A new Ross and Rach fan

Post Re: 10-2
Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:10 pm

The best part of this episode was Frank Jr. and the triplets. I love Giovanni Ribisi. "I haven't slept in 4 YEARS!"... Laughing.

Chandler telling the kid he was adopted was great, but I thought they overdid the Chandler has a big mouth thing a little.

I also thought they overused the whole "I'm fine" line. David Schwimmer was amazing though. He is a truely brilliant comedic actor. You could also see the pain in his eyes when Joey and Rachel were trying to explain their kiss. I agree that he certainly hasn't gotten over Rachel. That's why, even after 6 years, he still can't stand to see her with anyone else. I could understand why Ross let J be with R in the end though. He knew it would be unfair to keep them apart, since he and Rachel have been apart for so long. He thinks Rachel has moved on, and if she doesn't return his feelings, there's no point in holding her back. Also Joey is such a sweet guy and a good friend, so Ross wanted to support him. Especially after Joey let Ross date Charlie.

Last edited by Trifle1582 on Fri Oct 03, 2003 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
dc3gina

Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:09 pm

I havent seen the episode..
How big had the triplets become?? Tell me everything:)
Rolling Eyes
*Monica:Pheebs, do you have a plan?
Phoebe:Are you kidding I dont even have a pla-!! TOW- George Stephanopolous
------------------------------------------------------
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
daisykd

Don't you think Owen's parents should have TOLD him he was adopted long before Chandler got there? He seemed like he was 10 to me so I think he was old enough. Also what if the kids at school got to talking and he found out that way. That would be worse than finding out from Chandler. His parents were wrong, not Chandler.
Roni
Ultimate R&R fan
(webmistress Binba)

I just LOVED this episode (which is weird, considering the storyline). David was soooooooo amazing!!!!! Totally reminded me of the episode where Rach tells him she's pregnant. Laughing He is truely a brilliant actor, and I love his character the most :love:

Chandler and Monica was very much acting like themselves for once - Chandler with his big mouth (like when he said Ross bought Carol the crystal duck) and Mon with her obsessions.

Phoebe - also was her usual self, I loved how the kids are grown up, and Frank Jr. is always histerical Laughing

as for Owen - no, they shouldn't have told him yet if they felt he wasn't strong enough to handle it. Many parents wait until their kids are 18 to tell them.
Trifle1582
A new Ross and Rach fan

Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:43 pm

dc3gina, the triplets were 4years old, and they were all adorable, although they didn't have any lines. The storyline centered around how the kids were big troublemakers, and were making Frank Jr. crazy with their antics. When the kids came into the coffeehouse, within seconds, one of them had gotten into a lady's purse, and the other two were throwing food at Chandler. Frank ends up asking Phoebe to take one of them, because 3 kids are too much to handle, and she talks him out of it. Frank wasn't as funny as when he appeared on the show originally, but overall it was a cute storyline.

daisy I agree. When I saw how old Owen was, I thought Chandler had a right to assume the kid knew he was adopted. That's something the parents should have explained as soon as Owen was old enough to understand. 10/11 years old is way past that age, as Owen clearly understood what being adopted meant. If the parents didn't think Owen could handle the truth, they shouldn't have had C&M there to talk about adoption, when the child was home. Owen could have overheard, without Chandler telling him anything.

Overall, I don't like the way they are making Chandler out to be some bumbling idiot. He used to be clever, witty, and sarcastic, and that's what made him funny.

Last edited by Trifle1582 on Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
RossnRachelfan725
Regina Filange

Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:34 pm

Chandler was sooooo funny last night! When he accidently told the kid he was adopted. Then, he was like "how would you feel if someone told the triplets you gave birth to them?" then the triplets turned around. Chandler goes: "I'm gonna go tell emma she was a mistake!" Then Ross: "Because i'm making FAJITAS!!!!!"

Ross and Rachel 4ever :heart:

Jennifer Aniston's other #1 fan
RossnRachelfan725
Regina Filange

Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:37 pm

oh, i know that "It's ross and rachel" part was so sad! Maybe there is hope for RNR after all. :heart:

Ross and Rachel 4ever :heart:

Jennifer Aniston's other #1 fan
Roni
Ultimate R&R fan
(webmistress Binba)

maybe

* crosses fingers *

Last edited by Roni on Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jenna

I missed most of it. I was home and the TV was on, but I kept having to go upstairs and then back down doing homework stuff. Stupid homework Razz

"Or did the soul of Orpheus sing
Such notes as, warbled to the string,
Drew iron tears down Pluto's cheek?"
junglejoy
A new Ross and Rach fan

Sat Oct 04, 2003 12:47 am

I just had to say to Jena (I'm a Mom, btw) Yay to you for doing your homework!!! You can always see the episode some other time or way but you absolutely did the right thing in doing your homework.

Off my Mom soapbox. Just wanted someone to tell you - YAY!!! Very Happy

Joy

PS - Episode was very cute. I loved Ross too. And Chandler. Can't take him anywhere!
daisykd

Right the episode was great. I just don't like how they didn't tell him that's all. It was great to see the triplets again. Hopefully there'll be more time with Aunt Phoebe since she said she would help Frank and Alice more. Maybe Frank Jr. Jr. likes to melt stuff!
ajal_28
A new Ross and Rach fan

Sat Oct 04, 2003 5:59 pm

I loved this episode especially David S. and Matthew P. but the episode definitely belonged to David. He was absolutely hilarious!! It seems like they are giving him more comical scenes this year even though every year he has comical scenes. I think he should have been nominated for a emmy in the best male comedy actor category because he plays his character so well and he is funny in every episode. My fav. part of this eppy though was when Chandler told the boy he was adopted lol and then at the end he said that he has to go tell Emma she was a mistake Laughing

I really hope that Ross and Rachel get back together beacause I can't honestly see them with anybody else and clearly they keep going back and forth to each other, so its just the way its suppose to be. Besides I don't really like Rachel and Joey together because they seem to have better relationship when they are just friends and I like it that way.....
Monica: Ross got married to Racheal in Vegas and got divorced AGAIN!
Phoebe: I love Jacque Gusto!
Racheal: I wasn't suppose to put beef in the Trifle!
Joey: I WANT TO GOOOOOOOOO!!
Chuze
A new Ross and Rach fan

Sun Oct 05, 2003 1:20 am

Okay, I had to register to say that the Joey and Rachel thing makes no sense at all ! In the 9th season you could feel Joey's feelings for Rachel, but now it's like it's all gone. There is no chemistry between these two actors at all. It's like they had to make Rachel stupid to make her fit with Joey (the home erectus thing and the worst line in the history of Friends : I know, I'm her !), and in this episode she really appeared like a cold-hearted person towards Ross, who still is (if nothing else) the father of her child. This relationship doesn't make any sense, and you don't see Monica, usually always medling, saying or doing anything this time.

Last edited by Chuze on Sun Oct 05, 2003 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
 << View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index -> Season 10 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: