Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index Ross and Rachel forum
A forum to discuus Ross, Rachel, Friends and everything else

FAQFAQ      SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Everytime ~ Chapter 4 is here! Updated: 5/17
Goto page 1, 2  Next

<< View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
RnRLobsters4ever
Knows every episode by heart

Location: Warner Bros. Lot, stage 24, a.k.a. the Friends Stage

Post Everytime ~ Chapter 4 is here! Updated: 5/17
Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:03 pm
Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey! This is a fan fic on Friends and Ross and Rachel. This is taking place after TOW Ross Finds Out. This is in paragraph form, not like With You, my other fic on this forum that is not finished yet, that fic is in script form. This is in paragraphs, so it's a little different. I hope you like it! Enjoy! Mr. Green Oh and by the way, this title is from Kelly Clarkson's song, Beautiful Disaster.

*Chapter 1*

This is after they kiss.

They break away from eachother and stop kissing, looking at eachother deeply into their eyes. Rachel is happy, but Ross is, too, but also confused because he doesn't know what to do about Julie.

"So what does this mean?" asks Rachel.

"I guess that this means.....wait, before anything happens, i have to talk to Julie." Ross replied.

"Okay."-said Rach.

They continue to stare at eachother and they kiss some more.

******MONICA AND RACHEL'S APT, MONICA AND CHANDLER ARE THERE******

Monica is cleaning the apartment. Chandler is sitting down on the couch reading. Monica is in her head, thinking about Ross and Rachel, how they have to be together. Yet right now, none of the group knows that Ross and Rachel have kissed.

"Do you think that you helping me work out helped me a little?" Chandler asked Monica as he looked at his arms.

"I don't know honey."

******NEXT DAY, ROSS AND RACHEL ARE IN MONICA AND RACHEL'S APARTMENT KISSING******

*ROSS'S POV*

I'm thinking of how much i love Rachel, but also how much i love Julie. Why in life is there so many hard choices? If i go with Julie, i will have sweet and tender love and care, but if i go with Rachel, i will have everything i have dreamed of. I think my choice will be Rachel. Or Julie. I don't know yet, i think i have to think this over. (they stop kissing) I look at Rachel's beautiful green eyes. They're looking back at mine. She's just so sweet, so loving and caring and so passionate.....and a great kisser. But i still don't know. This is so hard, but maybe it's easy, i mean, the answer is most likely in front of me. Well, first i have to talk to Julie, and on my way to see her, i will think about everything--or is there anything to think about?

******JOEY AND CHANDLER'S APARTMENT. THIS IS LATER TODAY. EVERYONE BUT RACHEL, WHO IS AT WORK, IS THERE******

"I don't know what to do." -Ross.

"Why don't you just go for it with Rachel?"- Joey.

"Yeah man, just do it. You will have everything you have wanted since the 9th grade, it'll be perfect!" -Chandler.

"Really guys, you-you think so?"- Ross.

"Yeah honey, Rachel is a sweet person, and she loves you a lot, just like you love her."- Monica

"Well what about Julie, i mean, what will i do with her, what will i say to her?"- Ross.

"Just dump her and ask out Rachel."- Joey.

"I-i don't know. Julie is also a great person. I'll think about it, even though there isn't much to think about."- Ross.

******THIS IS AT CENTRAL PERK. RACHEL IS CLEANING THE GLASSES WHILE TALKING IN HER HEAD. THIS IS RACHEL'S POV******

Ross is such a great guy. Oh i just love him! He is a great kisser and he's so sweet and tender! But what is he going to do with Julie? Oh i don't care, i just hope he chooses me. I mean, he has been in love with me since like forever! Or 9th grade, rather. But i have loved him for a certain amount of time, but if we both love eachother, why can't we make this work?

******THIS IS AT JULIE'S PLACE. ROSS ENTERS TO TALK TO HER.******

"Hey, i need to talk to you."- Ross.

"Okay sweety, sure!" -Julie.

She grabs him and they kiss, Ross stopping it.

"Okay look, we need to talk."- Ross.

They both sit down.

"Okay, i have made a decision. Although it was hard. I have realized that Rachel had feelings for me. And i had feelings for her, and they came back. So, i have been thinking if i should go with you or if i should go with Rachel. Now i know that if i go with Rachel, i will have everything that i want, but you are also a great person. But i'm sorry, i have to go with Rach."- Ross.

"Oh, i understand, It's alright."- Julie.

"Really, you-you think so?"- Ross.

"Yeah. Sorry this couldn't work out."- Julie.

"Yeah me, too. But so far, it has been great."- Ross.

"You said it."- Julie.

Just when Ross thinks that it is all over with, Julie take a picture of them in a frame, and throws it at him and pushes him out, as she is crying.

******THIS IS IN ROSS'S APARTMENT. ROSS HAS CALLED RACHEL OVER. SHE HAS JUST WALKED IN.******

Ross takes her inside his apartment, kissing her, passionatly, with his hands going down to her waist, her hands in his hair, when they stop to talk.

"Okay, obviously i picked you."- Ross.

"Oh my god, i'm so happy!"- Rachel.

"I know, (they kiss) me too."- Ross.

"Can i just say one thing? I know that we didn't obviously date in the past, but are you an amazing kisser...."- Rach.

"You, too. (he giggle and so does she)"- Ross.

"But um-------i love you, Ross." -Rachel.

"Rachel, i love you, too. And always have ever since i met you."- Ross.

They both smile and continue kissing a lot and passionatly and head for the bedroom.

**This is where i am leaving off. I hope you enjoyed this story! This title is for the center of the story. Please reply, thanks!**
******OKAY, NOTICE I HAVE CHANGED THE TITLE TO EVERYTIME FOR THE SONG EVERYTIME]/I] BY BRITNEY SPEARS. I WILL HOWEVER HAVE A DIFFERENT FIC NAME [I]BEAUTIFUL DISASTER IT'S JUST THAT BEAUTIFUL DISASTER DOESN'T GO WITH THIS STORY, THE NEW TITLE DOES. THANKS! although, Beautiufl Disaster will be some lyrics on that song here.******

Last edited by RnRLobsters4ever on Mon May 17, 2004 11:15 pm; edited 8 times in total
carbylobsterandavrilfan
A.K.A Mrs. Wyle

Post Re: Beautiful Disaster ~ Chapter 1
Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:42 pm

Wow! I loved it! Very Happy
jennifer aniston's #1 fan!!
RnRLobsters4ever

Post Re: Beautiful Disaster ~ Chapter 1
Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:13 am

yay! thanks! i can continue! i'm thinking of changing the title though...

In the arms of an angel

Angel (of mine)

This i swear

Underneath

Sweetest Sin

lolz..idk... Confused

RossnRachelfan725
Regina Filange

wow, i think this is one of your best stories! I loved it!

Ross and Rachel 4ever :heart:

Jennifer Aniston's other #1 fan
RnRLobsters4ever

Post Chapter 2
Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:45 pm

this story won't be here for long...these kind are hard to write! lolz

Last edited by RnRLobsters4ever on Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
RnRLobsters4ever

Post Chapter 2
Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:47 pm

*Chapter 2*

******THIS IS IN CENTRAL PERK. THE WHOLE GANG IS THERE******

Ross and Rachel are sitting down on the "love seat", sipping coffee. They're just starring at eachother, deeply, into their eyes. They go in for a kiss when they are stopped by Gunther. He asks if they want a cup of coffee, just to interrupt them from kissing, because knowing Gunther, that he loves Rachel, doesn't want to see them two kiss.

"I'm so happy that we're finally together." - Ross.

"Oh my god, i know. Me, too. And last night was great, we actually...you know, for the first time!"- Rach.

"Yeah. Tonight, i even have something more special tonight."- Ross.

They both giggle and kiss.

******THIS IS LATER THAT NIGHT, ROSS AND RACHEL ARE AT A RESTARAUNT HAVING DINNER******

Ross and Rachel are eating dinner, Ross is just looking at Rachel sip her coffee and look around.

***ROSS'S POV***

I can't believe that this is finally happening. I want this to be perfect, no screw ups or anything. This is what i have wanted for half of my life almost. Now, she's right in front of me. I love her, and she loves me. Is this love really meant to be? What if we get married, will that be good? Or will the all go away? Maybe i should ask her if we should get married....or not?

******THIS IS AT JOEY AND CHANDLER'S APARTMENT. CHANDLER AND JOEY ARE THERE******

Joey and Chandler are watching TV, or actually, Baywatch. The show is over and they turn it off, and the phone rings. Joey and Chandler run to answer it but Chandler gets there first.

Chandler's mom called, for once, just to check up on them. Anyway, Joey and Chandler go to the foosball table and play.

******THIS IS AT MONICA'S INTERVEIW******

Monica is there, waiting impatiently for the man to call her in. She wants this job so bad, but it's so hard to get a job. She's so nervous. Then, a man comes out of that room, and another woman leaves it. The man calls Monica's name, and she gets up. They go into the office and sit down.

***MONICA'S POV***

Oh my god, i'm so nervous. What am i going to do if i don't get this? I mean, this job is for the head chef at Javu's. I love that place! I so want to get this job, well actually, the job is for a regular chef, but hey, i can be head!

"So, Monica Geller.."- David, the intervewier.

"Yes, that-that's me."- Monica.

"My name is David Collins, welcome here."- David.

"Thanks."- Monica.

"Now, your resume looks pleasing....well, sorta. What was your previous job?"- David.

The interview goes pretty well, Monica becomes more calm. Although, she really wants this job, she made a few jokes. And she keeps thinking in her head, why is she doing that? Does she know that making those jokes may not get her a job?

******THIS IS DINNER. ROSS AND RACHEL ARE THERE. THIS IS RACHEL'S POV******

I look at him eat. He's so hansom doing anything! Ugh, i love this guy. Hey, while we're on the subject of love, we love eachother, that's be so cool of we got married-----no Rach, don't think about this, don't put yourself in this position.

******ROSS'S APARTMENT. THEY ARE SITTING DOWN ON THE COUCH WATCHING A MOVIE. THIS SONG IS EVERYTIME BY BRITNEY SPEARS******

*Everytime i try, to fly i fall
Without my wings, i feel so small
I guess i need you, baby.
And everytime i see you in my dreams
I see your face
It's haunting me
I guess i need you baby.*

Ross is staring closly at the TV. Rachel is getting a little bored. She takes her hand, puts it on Ross's face, and kisses him. Ross is thinking about how he thought if he should ask Rachel if it would be good if they got married.

"Um, Rachel?"- Ross.

"Yeah honey?"- Rach.

He nervously clears his throat.

"Um, we both love eachoter, right?"- Ross.

"Of course.."- Rach.

"Well, i know that we weren't dating for long at all, but we were friends for a very long time, and practically know everything about eachother. So, i have been thinking, why don't you and i get married?"- Ross.

Rachel stares into his eyes and and smiles. She is very happy, and nods her head yes.

"Yes!"- Rach.

Ross is very excited as well. Rachel leans over and kisses him.

**More to come!**

RossnRachelfan725
Regina Filange

yay i loved it! more soon!

carbylobsterandavrilfan
A.K.A Mrs. Wyle

I loved it!
RnRLobsters4ever

Post Re: Everytime ~ Chapter 2 Updated
Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:17 am

thanks guys! Very Happy , but idk if i will make a lot of more chapters, it'll prolly be like jen's other story that was 7 chapters, cuz this is hard! lol. i am enjoying writing With You, so i'm sure that'll be long, but we'll see about this one. Wink

carbylobsterandavrilfan
A.K.A Mrs. Wyle

ur welcome
RnRLobsters4ever

Post Chapter 3
Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:50 am

*Chapter 3*

******THIS IS IN MONICA AND CHANDLER'S APARTMENT. EVERYONE IS THERE EATING BREAKFEAST******

Ross and Rachel are in the living room couch, holding hands, watching tv. Later, they will be going to go and buy Rachel her engagement ring. Monica and Chandler go into the living room and join them. Ross and Rachel get up and go into Rachel's bedroom, leaving Monica and Chandler giving eachother a look of 'what are they doing?' and then 'oooooh'.

***THIS IS IN RACHEL'S BEDROOM. HER AND ROSS ARE SITTING DOWN ON HER BED***

"This means a lot to me"- Rachel.

"What does?"- Ross.

"(giggles) This marriage! I mean, i can't wait 'till our wedding even! This is so amazing!"- Rach.

"I know! So later, we are going to pick out your engagement ring?"- Ross.

"Yep. Oh my god, i have to go to the coffee house and work! I'm gonna be late!"- Rach.

"No no, don't go!"- Ross. (kisses her)

"Aw honey, i know i want to stay too but i have to go."- Rach.

Ross is getting angry because he thinks that Gunther has something for Rachel. Should he tell her? Or does he not want to start to argue with her?

***IN THE KITCHEN WITH THE REST OF THE GANG***

Monica and Joey are sitting down at the table eating their breakfast. Pheobe is puring herself some orange juice and Chandler is too busy playing with his tie that has a 'hott chick' on it.

"(does his Chandler laugh) Oh i just love this tie. It's so amuzing!"- Chandler.

"I know, i love it too."- Joey.

"What? Why do you like it?"- Chandler.

"I'm staying out of it."- Monica.

"Me, too."- Pheobe.

"Well, come on, Chandler. What kind of question is that? There's a hot chick on it."- Joey.

"Gotcha. Wanna go to our apartment and play some foosball before i go to work?"- Chandler.

"Yeah."- Joey.

They leave.

***THIS IS IN RACHEL'S ROOM***

"Ross, i can't stay! I have to go to work i can't be late!"- Rach.

"(pauses) Alright, you-you wanna know why i'm not letting you go to work?"- Ross.

"Not letting me?"- Rach.

"It's because....well...(Rachel has that 'well?' look on her face) okay. Everytime i go there with you, or there with you, it seems like Gunther likes you, and he hates me."- Ross.

"What? Ross, that's rediculous! You are thinking something crazy!"- Rach.

"(in his way) Oh am i?"- Ross.

"Yes. Okay? Gunther wouldn't have anything against me!"- Rach.

"Okay fine! Go for yourself and look!"- Ross.

"Fine! I will!"- Rach.

"Fine, good!"- Ross.

"Good!"- Rach.

Rachel leaves her bedroom mad, and Ross is inside mad, as well. Rachel leaves the apartment, slams the door. Ross gets out of her bedroom and Monica and Pheobe are staring at him.

"What?"- Ross.

"Honey, what happened?"- Mon.

"It's nothing, don't-don't worry about it."- Ross.

He leaves the apartment.

"Huh. Strange."- Pheobe.

Monica nods her head in agreenment.

******THIS IS IN CENTRAL PERK AN HOUR LATER. THE WHOLE GANG IS THERE BUT ROSS, AND RACHEL HAS TOLD THEM THE STORY******

Rachel goes back behind the counter to get someone some coffee. Ross enters the coffee house for Rachel. He is stopped, or interrupted by Gunther when he is giving someone a latte.

"Hello Ross."- Gunther. (he starts to laugh afterwards)

Ross ignors him and goes to Rachel. Rachel is still mad at him. Ross approaches the counter to talk to Rachel who went to give someone their coffee. She ignors Ross.

"Rach?"- Ross.

She ignors him and gives someone their coffee.

"Rach?"- Ross.

She just ignors him and goes around him to the back of the counter and finishes cleaning up the glasses.

"Rachel?!"- Ross.

He is getting upset and just goes behind the counter and takes the cup away from her.

"Rachel!"- Ross.

"What?!"- Rach.

"Why are you ignoring me? (she still ignors him and grabs the glass out of his hand and continues cleaning it) Okay look. I just came here to apologize. I'm sorry for my behavior earlier. I was being a jerk, i-i'm sorry."- Ross.

"(long pause) Ross, you know that Gunther doesn't have anything against me. He is just my boss! I mean, come on! Get real!"- Rach.

"At least you're talking to me. And you're right. I love you."- Ross.

"I love you, too."- Rach.

Rachel puts down the cloth and glass and they kiss and hug. Gunther sees them.

"Ross? You can't be behind the counter unless you work here. Now go."- Gunther.

He goes around them.

"See! He hates me! Becuase i am with you!"- Ross.

"Ross.... . Gunther? Can Ross just please stay here for me?"- Rach.

"Of course!"- Gunther.

"Thanks!"-Rach.

"No problem!"- Gunther.

"See? Everything is fine! (Rachel pauses and she realizes that Ross is right, he is being mean to him but really nice to her) Oh my god. Sweety, you're right!"- Rach.

"What?"-Ross.

"Honey you're right! He's just being mean to you because you're with me! Which means that he likes me!"- Rach.

"More like in love with you."-Ross.

"Oh my god."- Rach.

TBC....

**hope you enjoyed this one! i am making this one up to chapter 7 Wink **

Last edited by RnRLobsters4ever on Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
RnR4eva
A new Ross and Rach fan

Post Re: Everytime ~ Chapter 3 is here!
Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:22 am

i enjoyed!really good update soon!
RossnRachelfan725
Regina Filange

oooooo, juicy! i like it! update soon! =)

RnRLobsters4ever

Post Chapter 4
Mon May 17, 2004 7:41 pm

A/N: hey everyone! i'm glad you like this fic, sorry i havn't updated in a while, i just have been too busy and kept forgetting about this. so, i'm gonna finally update now! lolz, enjoy!

*Chapter 4*

***THIS IS CONTINUING FROM BEFORE***

The rest of the gang is sitting down on the couch, drinking their coffee, when they see that Ross and Rachel have weird looks on their faces. They put down their mugs, stop their converstation, and go to the counter to ask them what is wrong.

"Hey--what's wrong?" - Monica.

"Gunther is in love with me." - Rach.

"WHAT?!"- All of them.

"Wh-how do you know?!" - Joey.

"Because, he hates me 'cause i'm with her! And he is being all nice to her, and not to me! It's reall obvious!" - Ross

"Oh wow! This is so weird!" - Pheebs.

The gang just stands there in shock.

"We gotta go and talk to Gunther, Ross." - Rach.

"Wh-no way! I am not talking to Gunth--" - Ross.

(interupting him)"You have to! We have to go there and ask him what's wrong and why all of this is happening!" - Rach.

"Fine, then in that case, you can go! I'm not going!" - Ross.

"Do you still want me to do that really good move in bed that you call pleasently firm sweet and tender?" - Rach.

The gang just looks at eachother. Joey has an impresse look on his face.

"I think we better go now before it's too late." - Ross.

"Mhm.."- Rach.

The gang decides to stay in the coffee house to drink their coffee, but really want to know what they will say to Gunther.

"Should we go listen?" - Joey.

"No, they need their privacy! (pauses) Wait....is it bad to eavesdrop?" (sp?) - Mon.

"Not really!" - Chandler

They all run off to go behind the counter they are talking to Gunther with.

"Gunther?" - Rach.

"Yes Rach?" - Gunther.

"Okay--you have never called me Rach before. And stop that because only my friends and family call me that, and you're now neither." - Rach.

"She told you!" - Ross.

"Ross? Please----no." - Rach.

"Sorry." - Ross.

"(clears her throat) Anyway...do you have a crush on me or are in love with me or something?" - Rach.

"What?! What would ever make you think that?!" - Gunther.

"Well it seems to me that you are mean to Ross because he is with me, and you're very nice to me. Why?" - Rach.

"I don't know, i just--am." - Gunter.

"Eh..wrong answer. You know what Gunther? Why don't you just say it? Huh? Just say you're in love with Rachel and that'll be that."- Ross.

There is a long break of silence. The gang looks at eachother.

"Okay, fine. I'm sorry, but.............i am in love with you, Rachel." - Gunther.

There is another long period of silence. Everybody now just looks at eachother which causes the whole coffee house to look at them.

"Okay, show's over. Mind your own buisness." - Ross.

Everybody continues having their time. The gang continues with their's.

"(clears her throat, and is now nervous) What? You--you love me? Not even a--a crush?" - Rach.

"Not even a crush." - Gunther.

Gunther, Rachel, and Ross become all nervous. Especially Gunther and Rachel. Ross is very angry right now, and Rachel is, too. Gunther is happy that he has finally told her, he got it off his chest. Can he date her now and she can break up with Ross?

TBC...

Last edited by RnRLobsters4ever on Mon May 17, 2004 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
RossnRachelfan725
Regina Filange

hahaha "she told you" LMAO! haha! more soon!

<< View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index -> Fanfics All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: