Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index Ross and Rachel forum
A forum to discuus Ross, Rachel, Friends and everything else

FAQFAQ      SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1015 TOW Estelle Dies
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index -> Season 10
 << View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
dc3gina
Saw every Friends episode

Post 1015 TOW Estelle Dies
Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:19 am
Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey:)
What did you think of the eps?
Love
*Monica:Pheebs, do you have a plan?
Phoebe:Are you kidding I dont even have a pla-!! TOW- George Stephanopolous
------------------------------------------------------
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rachel Karen Green

Phoebe did a pretty good Estelle. Emma is really getting big.
What was Janice's full name ?

Janice Littman Garolick-N I know it begins with an N.
jenpur281089
A new Ross and Rach fan

Post Re: 1015 TOW Estelle Dies
Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:27 pm

i live in the uk so i dont really know what happened... can someone tell us brits what happened in detail please?????? (especially with Ross and Rachel!!) Confused
RnRLobsters4ever
Knows every episode by heart

Location: Warner Bros. Lot, stage 24, a.k.a. the Friends Stage

omg i love that epi! but then again i love every epi hehe. in the beginning when Rachel told Ross that the ppl said they will try to do whatever about Emma, i forgot, Ross goes "...okay..." like he didn't care, cuz aw he doesn't want Rachel to move! but so then why did he tell her to go in his apt? omg at the end when they hugged, it was SO sweet, Ross looked SO sad, it made me cry! the epi did especially at that part! and omg it was SO funny how Pheobe pretended to be Estelle and i LOVE this part:

Joey: (reading the caller ID) Out of area...boy i'll say!

something like that cuz he think she's calling from heaven...LMAO!!!! haha i laughed SO hard at that part! and when Ross told Rachel's boss that Ross would take Mr. Zellner's son to the mueseum just the two of them and then he can touch anything he wants!! LMAO!!!! hahaha, ahhh they're so great hehe. now next week's epi, TOW Rachel's Going Away Party, should be real good according to spoilers, *crosses fingers* cuz i mean, something happens between rnr, and i don't wanna spoil anything for anybody so i won't say anything. *sssshhh* lolz. oh and haha---OH. MY. GOD.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "what a small world?!" "and yet i never bump into Beyonce." hahahahha!!!!!! omg that was SO funny with Janice!! lmao!!! oh and when Mr. Zellner told Ross that his son's name was Ross, his eyes popped out!! it was so funny!!! haha.

Last edited by RnRLobsters4ever on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rachel Karen Green

Joey is upset about the changes in his Friends lives (Phoebe getting married, Monica and Chandler moving to house in the suburbs, Rachel's job offer in Paris) Phoebe finds out that Joey's agent Estelle has died ,and fears telling him about this . Joey comes in angry at Estelle for not getting him an audition for a part in some Tv Movie, she tells Joey DON'T call Estelle , wait for her to call you. She calls Joey on her cell phone from just outside Central Perk pretending to be Estelle, and Joey fires her. Later on Joey tells Phoebe he feels guilty for firing Estelle, cause she only has two clients him and Albert Booker , the man who eats paper. Phoebe again tells him not to call Estelle and wait for her to call him, meanwhile Joey hears the message from Albert giving him the details of Estelle's funeral , just after that Phoebe again calls him as Estelle, and he is freaked that she is calling him from beyond the grave. The tag scene was Joey giving Estelle's eulegy and Albert eats it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monica and Chandler find out that the house next door to the one they bought ha just been put up for sale , so they go over to see it and the Real Estate agent is showing it to (OH...MY...GAWD !) Janice ! When she finds out that Monica and Chandler bought the house next door Janice wants the house so that they will be neighbors. Chandler pretends he still has feelings for her and she gets freaked and withdraws her bid on the house.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ross decides to help Rachel get her job at Ralph Lauren back so that she won't need to move to Paris . He goes to see her boss Mr Zelner and he says no, Ross sees a picture of Zelners son and finds that Zelners son Ross Zelner loves dinosaurs too , so he says that if Rachel gets her job back he will arange a private museum tour for Zelner and his son. They have a deal. Rachel says that when Louis Vitton found out Ralph Lauren wanted her back they offered her more money. Ross again goes to see Mr Zelner and says if he gives her the job back AND a raise his son can have a rare dinosaur egg. Rachel accepts the offer , but she is then dissapointed she will not be going to Paris , so Ross tells her to take the job in Paris as he is again torn.
RnRLobsters4ever

jenpur281089 , since u PMed me about this epi, and i was gonna give u the spoiler, the post by Rachel Karen Green has the spoilers just so u know =)

RossnRachelfan725
Regina Filange

I loved this episode! I laughed so hard when Chandler kissed janice! Aslo, when they saw Janice i was laughing so hard, that whole part was hilarious! The Ross and Rachel part was sad, and made me cry. Phoebe was SO good as Estelle! Wow! Then Joey looks at his cell and it says "out of area" and he goes "boy i'll say" hahaha!

Ross and Rachel 4ever :heart:

Jennifer Aniston's other #1 fan
charles

Fri Apr 23, 2004 8:37 pm

I had mixed feelings about this episode. Parts of it were hilarious especially those involving Janice and Joey and Phoebe. However the Ross and Rachel parts were very sad. It's hard to see how they're going to get Ross and Rachel back together now.
Rachel Karen Green

We're just going to have to accept the fact that we won't know till the finalie. Listen to the DVD commentaries, this is what they LOVE about the show that we don't know where it's going and how far they will take it . They also love it that they do what we woulden't expect them to do, like Rachel getting pregnant with Emma at the end of Season 7 , and the disaster of the week that was Joey and Rachel. They LOVE what their putting us through. I don't like it either, and I don't want Rachel to move to Paris either. We just have to wait for the finalie. Besides be glad they FINALLY realized they went as far as they possibly could with the Joey/Ross/Rachel love triangle and ended it before they went WAY too far.
cowgirl913
A new Ross and Rach fan

Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:39 pm

I missed the end of the show Sad .
I know what happened, but I want to know what was said between Ross and Rachel. Smile .
OhLookCriedNed
A new Ross and Rach fan

Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:43 am

http://www.geocities.com/nomadic_penguin2003/towestellediestranscript.html

the episode can be read there for whoever wants to see what was said between ross and rachel. so sad Crying or Very sad but anyways thats the fastest i've seen a transcript come out!

Rachel: No, it's not better. I still don't get to see you.
lobstercouple22
A new Ross and Rach fan

Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:19 pm

I agree with you about it being so funny and so sad. I knew that they were going to drag out this suspense with R&R until the VERY end- the only thing is, if they do get them back together (which they MUST!!) we aren't going to see them "together" as a couple again for very long. Although I understand why they are leaving it until the end, I really would've like to have seem them get together at least a few eps. before the end so we could see them all couply and happy and sharing cute moments with Emma together.

Even though it seemly nearly impossible to get them together at this point, I think one of the two of them will realize that even though their careers are very important, not having the other person in their everyday life anymore will be more painful. My feeling is that Ross will pull through somehow and possibly move to Paris, but who knows. They always go through this phase where R&R are at different points in their life and one of them is sort of falling again for the other, but the other one isn't at that place- and then when they are, the other isn't. The producers have used this as their modus operendi since day one. I can't wait to see what happens next week, but I know it will probably be more of the same as TOW Estelle Dies and nothing will be resolved.

Pheebs: "If I keep the money it will be like stealing-"
Rach: "Yeah but if you spend it, it will be like shopping"...( In TOW The Thumb, Season 1)

"I got off the plane"...
RnRLobsters4ever

Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:03 pm

i agree, i also wish they made rnr together earlier, i really do, and u know how the season 9 finale was rnj? well they should've made it rnr and then they get back together, and then how right now the question is if they will get back together, it WOULD'VE been if they would get engaged. i wish.. Confused

elena22
A new Ross and Rach fan

Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:09 pm

Right now i finish download . Is very good episode . Phobe and Joe ....just perfect SmileSmile
Roni
Ultimate R&R fan
(webmistress Binba)

great episode!!

When they saw Janice, I said to myself "but of course!!" and then Chandler said "sure", I laughed so hard!!!!

The R&R stuff were really emotional, I hope it will all end well Sad
 << View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index -> Season 10 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: