Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index Ross and Rachel forum
A forum to discuus Ross, Rachel, Friends and everything else

FAQFAQ      SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What happened to Emma?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index -> Season 10
 << View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
Seekersu
A new Ross and Rach fan

Post What happened to Emma?
Fri May 21, 2004 2:49 am
Reply to topic Reply with quote

I haven't been able to watch this season, and I've been following it on episode guides. Reading about it just isn't the same. I did get to see the finale. Someone taped it for me and I got hold of a VCR to watch it. I'm just too broke.
Anyway, my huge nagging question is: What happened to Emma. At the first through the middle of the season, it seems, she's there, then... There's just no mention of her. It's like she doesn't exist. Did she die? Did something happen? Did I miss something in my reading?
This bothers me. Help me.
Thanx.
K.
Seekersu
A new Ross and Rach fan

Sorry, I just found it in the spoilers.
Sorry.
K.
Rachel Karen Green
Saw every Friends episode

Emma was staying with Grandma Green while everyone was in Barbados at the end of Season 9 (10-1)

Emma celebrated her first Birthday with Family and Friends (10-4)

Emma's Nanny Molly called off sick for the day so Rachel's sister Amy filled in and took Emma shopping and got her ears pierced. (10-5)

Emma was at the coffee house sitting on Mom's lap eating a cookie. (10-6)

Emma's proud parents took her to the playground to play on the swings. (10-7)

Emma won $1,000 and a trophy in a baby beauty pageant. (10-Cool

Emma was in her stroller when Monica and Chandler came to say goodbye to everyone on their way to Ohio. That was all we saw of Emma in this episode. (10-9)

Emma was sititng on Rachel's lap again . Proud mom Rachel showed off the latest pictures of Emma to Phoebe . Later in the show we see Rachel carrying the baby moniter (it is assumed that Emma was taking a nap) (10-10)

Aunt Monica didn't think that wedding's and babies mixed so Emma had to stay at Grandma Green's again during Phoebe's wedding. (10-12)

Emma was in her stroller at the beginning. While Rachel visited her father in the hospital Emma stayed with Grandma Judy and Grandpa Jack. By the end she is back at home and sleeping. (10-13)

Early on in the show Ross brings a toy over for Emma while she is napping . Later on Rachel brings her over and we get one last look at Emma before Rachel puts her in the play pen. (10-15)

Emma was asleep during Rachel's going away party. Rachel had the baby moniter at her party. (10-16)

Emma was at Grandma Green's again , the plan was that Rachel would get settled in Paris and then her Mother would bring Emma over a few days later. (10-17-1Cool

Emma Geller-Green currently lives in appartment 3-B with her reconciled parents and Hugsy.
RossnRachelfan725
Regina Filange

Aw, i hope so (for he last one.)

Ross and Rachel 4ever :heart:

Jennifer Aniston's other #1 fan
 << View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index -> Season 10 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: