Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index Ross and Rachel forum
A forum to discuus Ross, Rachel, Friends and everything else

FAQFAQ      SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rachel Green's Diary
Goto page Previous  1, 2

<< View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
Rachel Karen Green
Saw every Friends episode

Reply to topic Reply with quote

February 13, 2004

I'm now the only sigle gal left in the group with both Monica and Pheebs married. They left for their honeymoon in the Bahmas this morning. It was a nice but chaotic wedding. It snowed the night before and the wedding was almost posponed. When I got to the rehersal dinner Phoebe asked me where Emma was and I told her that Wedding-planner-zilla er Monica made me send her to my Moms again, and then she walked up actually had the gall to ask me if I was still crying about my damn baby. Who does she think she is. Does she not comprehend that in a few months time a young woman from Ohio will give away her child so that she can live out her dream of becoming a mother like me. Does she even get how painful this is going to be for Erica. I'm sorry I'm just a little ticked off at her right now, but I have to give her credit for her skills as a Wedding Planner she drives everyone nuts but she gets the job done and does it well. Anyway the wedding started going awry when Phoebe's step-dad coulden't wait till Monday to stab the iceman in the work yard and lost his weekend furlough to walk her down the aisle. Then one of Mike's groomsmen had a family emergency and had to cancel. So then I had Ross and Chandler both sucking up to me to get to be the replacement . I told them both they could do it , they found out about it and then Mike came up with the better idea of useing his family dog Chappy. Because of the snowstorm the wedding was almost posponed till Wedding-planner-zilla saved the day and moved the wedding to just outside the coffeehouse with a little help from Gunther. The Minister was snowed in and coulden't make it so Joey who was supposed to walk Phoebe down the aisle turned out to still be ordained from when Monica and Chandler got married. Then they needed someone to carry smelly Chappy down the aisle so Ross got the job of course because Chandler dosen't like dogs. Chandler had the honor of walking the bride down the snow covered aisle , and I can finally say that Ross and I walked down the aisle. It was a nice experience smelly dog aside. Phoebe and Mike had a beautiful winter fantasy wedding, and Phoebe's friend Marjorie who Monica fired because Marjorie's overwelming scent and steel drums didn't say "Elegant Wedding" got to play the steel drums after all. Aparently Marjorie won't take a shower until Tibet is free. Oh and her friend Mary Ellen who she set Joey up with on the double date where she met Mike is in rehab. It really was better walking down the aisle with Ross this time then at Monica's wedding because there was no secret between us . Of course at Mon's wedding I knew I was pregnant but Ross didn't know yet. Also I thaught I looked much better this time. I liked my dress. Blue is my favorite color. Poor Ross was stuck making sure that smelly pup aka Chappy did his buisness. I hope I have a nice wedding if I ever get married. Monica was very lucky that Erica wasen't there to hear her unintenionally insult my daughter. She'll be coming to visit and get to know them better in a few days. I'd better go pick up Emma at my Mom's and tell her all about Aunt Phoebe and Uncle Mike's wedding.

Rach

Last edited by Rachel Karen Green on Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ray-Ray_Greene
A new Ross and Rach fan

ooh!
i love it!!!!!
please,PLEASE update soon!ooh!
i love it!!!!!
please,PLEASE update soon!
Rach:(to officer) oh,yeah,ok.you know,I had a dream I got stopped by an officer,and then he...well,you dont wanna hear the rest.
Ross:(to rach) He gave you a big...fat...ticket?

Fav episode!TOW chandler's dad.
Rachel Karen Green

February 19, 2004

I've had a very emotional week for two reasons. While Emma and I were shopping at Barney's my father had a mild heart attack. I was really worried about him, but he's fine now. Amy and I brought him home from the hospital yesterday. It was such a scary thaught that my daughter might lose her grandfather at such a young age. Ross was there for me as he always has been . We were supposed to take Emma to Carol and Susan's to play with her big brother Ben and I was a half hour late and he was mad at me when I came back to Monica and Chandler's. He thaught I had something more important to do like getting my nails done , but when I told him my Dad was in the hospital he was right there with me. We immedietiy called Jack and Judy to babysit Emma and went out to Long Island to be at the hospital with Daddy. We stayed at Dad's masion overnite and I did the dumbest thing. I wanted Ross to have sympathy sex with me cause of my Dad. Ross did the right thing and said no and we agreed never to have sex again. Later that next day we started talking and agreed that we have a special connection and most importantly that it's never off the table with us. I'm glad it's never off the table with us. I woulden't have it any other way. Ross is more afraid of Dad then ever. Ross said that when I was on the phone with Dad'd doctor he asked him if he'd knocked up anymore of his daughters. Thanks Dad for reminding me about Ross and Jill it just took me four and a half years to forget about that disaster. I'm a complete failure in trying to help my sisters. Oh well. Maybie I'll have better luck with Emma. Mom was really shook up about Dad. She promised she'd try to at least be friends with him again. I made Dad promise to quit smoking for me and for Emma. The other reason why my week was so emotional was that Erica came in from Ohio to visit Monica and Chandler. They got to know her and she got to know them a little bit more. She told them about herself and the father. Erica's about 19 and not ready to be a Mom yet and she put off college for a year to have this baby for them. The birth father is Erica's high school sweetheart. He got a football scolarship and went off to college in Nebraska. Monica told me that at first Erica wasen't sure if he was the father or some guy who went to prison for killing his father with shovel , now what did Chandler call him oh yeah Shovely Joe. They were really freaked about the possibility that the shovel killer could be the Dad so Monica took Erica out to lunch to ask if she would consider having both guys take a paternity test and they had a woman to woman talk and Monica found out that Erica wasen't paying attention in sex-ed class and there was no way the shovel guy could be the Dad. Monica said that those were the only two guys she'd ever been with and that she could never have gotten pregnant by doing what she did with the shovel guy. Monica has really surprised me this week with Erica. She baked her cookies and they took her on a tour of New York and most importantly helped her figure out who fathered their baby-to -be. She's really showing Erica that she's gonna be a wonderful Mother. When I came over to meet Erica after I put Emma down for the night they were showing her their wedding video. As I've said few times already that this whole adoption thing has made me reflect on my own unplanned pregnancy. I showed Erica a picture of Emma and told her I hoped that Emma will be very close to her soon to be born cousin. I told her that from one Mother to another she's doing the right thing for the baby. She let me feel my niece or nephew kick. It was really amazing. Also I hope and pray that when Emma has a baby for the first time that she'll do the same thing I did. Promise to herself that it will be with somene she loves and that it will be the right time. I hope I never have to go through what Erica's Mother is going through right now. I would be heartbroken to see my grandchild given up for adoption. I hope Emma will make the right choices in life. I've done many selfish things that I regret, but the one thing in my life that I'm really proud of is keeping that promise I made to myself that I told my friends about when Frank and Alice asked Phoebe to carry the triplits. I'm glad I kept that promise. Phoebe and Mike returned from their honeymoon and she helped Joey study French for an audition for a play. Joey lied and told the producers that he speaks fluent French, so Phoebe tried to help him and it just kept coming out as jibberish French and Phoebe was really getting frusterated. Joey told her he could do it without her and that didn't help at all. Phoebe came to the audition and Joey was still speaking jibberish French and Pheebs became her French alter ego Regene Filange from the little french village of Estee Lauder and told the producers that Joey was her retarded brother. She's coming over to help Joey update his resume this afternoon. She said the honeymoon as good and that Mike didn't go to the bathroom the whole time they were there (wow). Any way I have to go. I'm gonna take Emma to see my Dad.

Rach

Last edited by Rachel Karen Green on Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rachel Karen Green

I'm sorry to say that I will no longer be continuing this story. I've grown disenchanted with the world of FRIENDS for personal reasons. I will no longer be visiting this web-site or any other FRIENDS web-site. Thank You to all who have enjoyed this story for telling me that you like it. Goodbye.
Rachel Karen Green

March 4, 2004

I've had a up and down kind of week. It all started when a head hunter in the fashion biz called me and told me that Gucci was interested in me. On the same day Ross found out he was up for tenure and it was looking pretty good for him. We interrupted a dinner party between the Bing's and the Hannigan's to tell them our good news. I went to the restraunt for my interview with Gucci and Mr Zelner was sitting at the next table so I had to pretend like I was on a date and that I showed no interest in leaving my job at Ralph Lauren. Long story short I didn't get the job at Gucci and Zelner fired me for not bieng a team player. I was about to tell Ross when he came in gloating about getting his tenure and popped open a bottle of Isreal's finest to celebrate it. Ross was a little embarrased when he found out about my job situation. The day after when we were cleaning out my office we ran in to Mark (Yes the Mark Ross was jealous of in 1997. Yes the Mark from Bloomingdales). Mark told me he might have something for me at Louis Vitton. We went to dinner that night . No nothing happened. He's happily married to a woman named Jenny and they just had twin girls named Marcia and Michelle. He showed me pictures of the girls and I showed him pictures of Emma and we caught up with each other. Then he offered me a great job ..... IN PARIS !!!
I don't know what to do. I can't move Emma so far away from Ross. On the other hand I've been a stay at home mom for three days and it's driving me crazy. I love spending more time with Emma but I'm just not cut out to be a housewife. I hate to clean. I'm not a good cook. Monica and Chandler took Joey to see the new house last week. They're showing it to Erica when she comes in for the weekend tomorrow. Pheebs decided to change her name last week. She went down to change it to Phoebe Buffay-Hannigan and then they told her she could change it to anything she wants so she changed it to "Princess Consuela Banana Hammok." I'm not joking. Mike decided to change his name to "Crap Bag" to show her how silly her new name was. In the end Pheebs became Phoebe Buffay-Hannigan again and Mike became Mike Hannigan again.

Rach
Rubi
A new Ross and Rach fan

hey, it's great that you're back Very Happy
dmtennis1
A new Ross and Rach fan

Post Re: Rachel Green's Diary
Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:11 am

Welcome Back!! You know, I checked in every day to se any updates. So glad you decided to continue!! Very Happy
Rachel Karen Green

April 22, 2004

I talked to Ross and I decided to take the job in Paris !! I'm excited and scared. The same excited and scared I was when I first moved to the city and the same as when I first found out I was pregnant with Emma. Last week out of the blue Zelner called me and offered me my job back, but the Louis Vitton people heard they wanted me back at Ralph Lauren and offered me more money. Then two days later Zelner called and offered me my job back and a raise. I looks like some guy named Ron that works there really likes me, and I don't even know what department he works in. There's a lot to do packing and booking my flight to Paris. I'm excited about this job but everytime I think about not seeing Ross everyday it makes me want to stay. I talked to them about my situation with Ross and Emma and they said they'll do whatever want to feel comfertable . They'll fly Ross to Paris to see me and Emma , they'll fly me and Emma to New York to see Ross. Emma will stay with my Mom for a couple of days till I get settled there and then she'll bring her out. Any way a good news bad news week around here. Joey's agent Estelle died. Phoebe didn't want to tell him at first because he's been upset about all the changes around here lately. Monica and Chandler moving to the new house, her getting married to Mike, my job offer in Paris. Joey 's meeting with a potential agent next week. Her name is Bobbie Morganstern and she works in Los Angeles. Now on to the good news. Erica is coming in to get aquainted with the local hospitals and Doctors in the area in preperation for the birth. She'll be choosing the hospital where my niece or nephew will be born soon. Monica and Chandler are putting her up at a near-by hotel cause of their moving situation. When she comes I'll have some good news for her. It seems the house next door to Monica and Chandler's came on the market and one of the potential buyers was "Oh...My...Gawd !!! Janice !! She and her husband Sid are looking for a house in the suburbs too. Janice had her Realtor put in a bid on the house the minute she learned that Monica and Chandler would be her neighbors. Chandler pretended to come on to her and she freaked out and withdrew her bid on the house !! The good news I'll have for Erica is that Janice has failed to concieve a third child !! Thank God !! I still get a headache thinking about when we were in labor together. I hope Monica and Chandler will have nice neighbors at the new house. I have to go pack. I have a big week next week.

Rach aka Soon-to-be Aunite Rach
Rachel Karen Green

May 14, 2004

I have BIG NEWS !!!! Erica went into labor a few hours after my going away party and you'll never guess what she had !!!! TWINS !!!! I'm SO HAPPY for Monica and Chandler. I have a niece AND a nephew. Jack Ryan Bing (named after his proud Grandpa) and Erica Alexandra Bing (named after her birth mother) were born on May 6, 2004 at 8:45am and 8:48 am respectively. They're SO cute !!!! I'M AN AUNTIE !!! I'm so happy for me !!! They finallized the adoption a few days ago and Erica went home to Ohio last night. Monica and Chandler are getting settled in to the new house. We all came over to help them un-pack since they're so busy taking care of the new babies. I bet you're wondering what happened to me and my job at Louis Vittion in Paris. Well, the night Erica went into labor Monica and Chandler threw me a little going away party and I said goodbye to everyone privately , except Ross I tried to but I wound up asking him to send his Mom a birthday card from me and Emma. He came over and yelled at me for not saying goodbye and I came over to his place and yelled at him for not figuring out why. He kissed me and one thing led to another and for the first time since the night I got pregnant with Emma we had sex. It was better then it ever was. Not because he used some helpful tips from "Sex For Dummies". This guy at work gave it to him a joke for his birthday last year. If you ask me he dosen't need it. Why would you give a guy who has two beautiful kids "Sex For Dummies"? It was like I finally understood what Chandler said to me an Joey about him and Monica and London and how it felt like "Why haven't we been doing this all along ? "Anyway I saw it as the prefect way to say goodbye and he wanted to get back together. After Monica and Chandler brought the twins home from the hospital I had leave to catch my flight to Paris. Ross decided he had to tell me how he really felt and Phoebe drove him to the airport. The wrong airport. My flight was leaving from Newark airport and they went to JFK. To stall me Phoebe with no regards for todays airport security called me on my cell phone and told me I had to get off the plane cause she had a feeling there was something wrong with the left filange. She freaked out an entire plane load of passengers with filange. Anyway they finally caught up to me a Newark, and Ross begged me not to leave him, he said "Please stay. I am so in love with you." I was overwelmed , coulden't belive what I was hearing and freaked out too. I got back on the plane anyway and I realized I felt the same way that Ross felt about me and I had to see him. I called his machine and left a message. I just HAD to get off that plane so I faked another call from Phoebe telling me that something was now wrong with the right filange and everyone got freaked out and wanted of the plane too leaving me free to get to Ross. When I got to his place Ross was listening to my message and wondering if I succeded in getting off the plane. He ran over and kissed me and WE GOT BACK TOGETHER !!!!!!! We're both SO happy about it !!! After the kiss we talked for hours and told each other how much we love each other. The next day we came over to the apartment to help Monica and Chandler finish packing and say goodbye before they moved, and of course to tell them our great news. Phoebe was SO happy. In some small way she's always been a supporting player in our story. She always belived in us even when we didn't belive in ourselves. After the movers came and loaded everything on to the moving van we went for one last cup of coffee just the six of us plus our newborn niece and nephew. At the end of the day Monica and Chandler went to their new house. Phoebe went home to make a baby with Mike , and Ross and I headed to my Mom's house to pick up our daughter and give her the good news of our reconcelation. The next day I had to call to get all my and Emma's stuff back from Paris. I got new job !! It's for a smaller clothing company then Ralph Lauren, Gucci , or Louis Vittion. I don't care that it dosen't pay as much money. I love the job cause it allows me to spend time with my family. My boyfriend, his son and our daughter. Right now Emma's sitting next to me on the couch in our apartment watching her favorite movie "The Little Mermaid". Ross is at his desk across the way grading papers. We're a happy family now. Joey announced yesterday that he'll be moving to Los Angeles in a few weeks. He signed on with his new agent Bobbie. His sister Gina and her son Michael are going to help him look for a place. Ross is so happy we're back together and living together again. Even though it meant sacraficing a little closet space. Emma loves her new bedroom. What can I say. It's good to be home again.

Rach. aka Jack and Erica's favorite Aunt
 << View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index -> Fanfics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: