Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index Ross and Rachel forum
A forum to discuus Ross, Rachel, Friends and everything else

FAQFAQ      SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fanfic: Emily comes to New York Chapter 1, 2, and 3

<< View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
Lobsters forever
A new Ross and Rach fan

Post Fanfic: Emily comes to New York Chapter 1, 2, and 3
Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:10 pm
Reply to topic Reply with quote

Chapter 1: Ross' new wife

These characters do not belong to me, if they did, right now I would probably be in sunny Mexico sitting on my big pile of money. Except I am not that lucky. I have written many fanfics. I have about a hundred on paper. Until, I found this site, and wasted my time writing them on paper. I hope you enjoy it. Emily is in this story, so beware there might be some swearing done mostly on Rachel’s fault.

This takes place in season seven right at the beginning. So, right after TOW Monica’s thunder. Nothing has changed. Ross still loves Rachel. Rachel is still depressed about Monica and Chandler’s engagement and that’s about it. Enjoy!

“Emily comes to New York”

Central Perk. Everyone except for Monica and Chandler are there.

Ross’ cell phone rings. “Hello” he says. Than gets up from the couch and goes near the bathrooms to be able to hear the conversation clearer. There was a silence. Rachel decided to break it. “So, Joey how did the audition go this morning?” The ceiling all of a sudden fascinated Joey. “Oh, I am sorry Joey” Rachel said. “For what?” Joey replied. “The audition” Rachel replied. Joey face goes pale, and gasps. “Oh shit,” He yells while he runs out of the door.

Ross comes back kind of looking dazed and uncomfortable. He sits next to Rachel on the couch. Phoebe noticed he was uncomfortable “Wow, what did you do in there Ross?” she teased. Ross just gave her a glare. Rachel took a sip of her coffee. “Emily is coming to New York” Rachel spit out her coffee.

Gunther came over and started to yell at Ross “Ross, why did you do that?” Rachel said “Gunther it was me”. Gunther blushed, and said sorry to Ross, and turned to Rachel and said “Oh, its just a little coffee. I’ll take care of it”.

Rachel smiled. Than turned to Ross in shock. “She is coming to New York!” She hated the thought of Emily and Ross together. Wait, wasn’t she married Rachel thought. Phoebe than said, “Why is she coming?” Ross answered “ well, she is coming to see her uncle and she wanted to visit me again. And as I regret, I said Yes. But that’s not the worst part.” Phoebe and Rachel have blank looks on their faces. What could be worse than Emily visiting? Ross continued “She kept on barging on how perfect her life was after she got married and that leant me into saying I was also married.”

Opening Credits

Monica and Chandler came in. Joey is still at his audition. Ross told them the story.

“Yeah, so I need a wife” Ross said sadly. Chandler than said with a joke

“Yeah. I guess three wasn’t enough. Monica Chandler lightly. Monica than said “ can’t you pretend your wife was out of town” Ross than answers “No, I told her that me her will see her tomorrow. What should I do?” Phoebe than suggested “Well, you can find someone to pretend to be your wife.”

Ross than says happily “I could do that. But who knows me very well, I have kissed and is a person to make Emily jealous?”

They all start to think, and they all start to stare at Rachel. Rachel looks at all of them and shakes her head, and starts to laugh. “Um…” she than says to Ross. “Me?” she asks. They all nod. Monica says frustrated “Come on, its just for a day, and Ross needs your help” Rachel looks at Ross and he is doing his puppy dog eyes. “Fine, only for tomorrow, though” Rachel gave up. Ross thanked Rachel by giving her a kiss on the cheek. He was very happy. ‘The women he loved was going to help make Emily jealous.’ Ross thought. He could tell by the look on her face that she already had some things in mind and that she was waiting for this day to come.

“Okay, we have to talk about this. Were can we go to be alone?” Rachel asked. Ross replied “My apartment. They started to leave. Rachel leaned for her jacket but Ross got it for her and said, “we have to start acting like a couple” Rachel enjoyed this idea. As they left the gang started to talk.

Monica “so, how long do you think Rachel has been waiting for this day?”

Phoebe replied “ I don’t know. A couple of years.” They all nod. Joey comes in. Looking sad. Chandler “audition didn’t go well?” Joey “No, it didn’t. They said I was too old to play the part.” Monica asked “How old did you have to be?” Joey answered “14” Chandler said, “ Oh, you should of got the part. See, you should have told them. Your body looks like your thirty but your brain is about a 12-year-olds. They could have passed you for 14”. Joey gave him a cold stare, but was used of Chandler doing this. So, he let it go.

“Where are Ross and Rachel?” Joey asked. Monica answered “At Ross’ apartment” Joey had a dirty look on his face. “Nice” he said. Phoebe said

“that’s not what they are doing”. Chandler “ so, you think they are gonna do it too?” Phoebe answered “yeah. Defiantly.” In the infamous Phoebe way.

Chapter 2: I'm with you

Don’t forget to review. Thanks!

Part 2 of Emily coming to New York….

Ross and Rachel were at Ross’ apartment. Scheming their little situation.

Ross began to speak “So, I think we could….” Rachel who had a billion ideas cut him off. “Well, you could go pick her up at airport alone. Than come home saying all these nice things about me. Like you have the most beautiful wife…” Now Ross cut her off “That won’t be too hard, seeing that I don’t have to lie” Rachel smiled and kissed Ross softly on the lips. Ross was surprised. Rachel noticed and said “Just as practice for tomorrow. Okay, next you can bring her to our home. But don’t tell her that I am your wife, because I want to see her freak out!” Rachel said excitedly.

Ross knew Rachel couldn’t wait for Emily to come. She had wanted to humiliate Emily for a while, and so did he. For the way that she treated Rachel. He was doing this for all the times Emily had said something rude about Rachel and he had to keep his mouth shut, he was doing this most of all for Rachel. He would do anything for her. And it should remain that way.

Ross than said “Okay, but I have to know one thing.” Rachel nodded waiting for the question. “Can I kiss you with some tongue involved?” Rachel hit Ross with a pillow. Than said “Yeah” Than got up walking toward the door. Rachel continued “Bye, honey” Ross smiled and said to her “Bye, sweetie”

After she left, he got up and locked the door. And looked for the perfect suit to wear tomorrow. I mean, he had to look good. Rachel was beautiful and he knew that with her standing next to him. That never in a million years someone would have guessed that they went out. But Ross didn’t care he knew the truth and that year that he had with Rachel was the best year in his life.

While he was looking in the closet, he found a picture of him and Rachel at Central Park, when they were going out. He smiled at the picture and went to put it in his night table. He opened the drawer and found something he hadn’t seen in a long time. An engagement ring. It was his to give to Rachel the night they took a break. Yes, he was going to propose and he hated the thought. That night and the next night were the two worst nights in his life.

He couldn’t decide which one was worse. On the night of the break, he had betrayed the woman who he loved for all his life and still did. The next night was that he had lost that woman forever. That woman was Rachel, the love of his life. The only woman which he was willing to kill himself for. Suddenly, Ross wanted to go that place in Central Park. Even though it was night. He didn’t care. He needed the memories, and besides the fresh air would give him strength for tomorrow.

Central Park
Ross was sitting on a bench, all by him self in the dark. He noticed a bridge and walked up to it. He bent over the edge and looked at his reflection in the water. Than noticed another image beside him that looked like Rachel. Than he felt tears down his face and threw a stone in the water.

Remembering all the fights, the disagreements, and the envy. But than took a minute to look at positive parts and there were a lot of them. He remembered their first kiss outside Central Perk. Than he felt that he knew that he had to go home sometime. And he took the ring out of his pocket, looked at it, smiled, put in his pocket and said to no one in particular “You will be Rachel Green. Cause I am with you. Even if you don’t know it yet.

I’m standing on the bridge
I’m waiting on the dark
I thought that you'd be here
by now
Ther's nothing but the rain
no foot steps on the ground
I’m listening but ther's
no sound

Isn't anyone trying to find me
Won't somebody come take me home

it's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are but I
I’m with you
I’m with you

I’m looking for a place
I’m searching for a face
Is anybody here
I know

Cause nothing's going right
And everything's a mess
And no one likes to be
alone

Isn't anyone trying to find me
Won't somebody come take me home

It's a damn cold night
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I
I’m with you
I’m with you

Oh

Why is every thing so confusing?
Maybe I’m just out of my mind

Yeah yeah yeah...

It's a damn cold night
Take me somewhere new
I don't Know Who You are
But I
I’m with you
I’m with you
Take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't Know Who You are
But I
I’m with you
I’m with you

Take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't Know Who You are
But I
I’m with you
I’m with you

If anyone wants to know.

This is I’m with you by Avril Lavigne

Please Review.

Chapter 3: Let the games begin

This is Part 3.

Well, here it goes

Airport
Ross is waiting for Emily at the airport. He looks really great. He is wearing a dark blue suit. Ross saw Emily and waved. Emily hugged Ross, but Ross didn’t hug her back. He just stood there. They started to talk, but we can’t hear the conversation.

Ross’ apt
Rachel was wearing a really sexy dress. She was going to pretend like she didn’t know Emily was going to come. And she was going to call Ross from the Bedroom. They would stay there pretending to be doing stuff while Emily tried to place the woman’s voice. Than come out fixing her hair and her dress. Seeing Emily, and saying hello. Being all nice. Than time for ultimate payback!

Cab: Ross and Emily…BTW Ew.

Emily started to talk with her British accent “So, tell me about this wife of yours” “Well” Ross started “she is amazing, beautiful, I have known her for years. She is great, I am not sure you’ll like her though. Oh, she probably doesn’t know you were coming. Cause, she just came back this morning from a trip to Paris. I couldn’t leave a message cause our phone doesn’t work.” “Oh, so that’s when I called yesterday. No one picked up.” Emily said. “Probably” Ross said. Happy that his plain was working.

Time lapse. Ross’ apt

Ross came in with Emily. “Sweetie, are you here?” Ross said. “In the bedroom, could you join me?” Rachel said seductively. From inside Ross’ bedroom. Ross held up one finger to symbolize one minute. Emily knew that his wife definitely didn’t know that she was coming. But, the voice sounded familiar. She was sure she heard it before.

Emily heard moans from the other room and was disgusted. Finally, the moaning and groaning stopped, and Ross’ wife screamed “Emily is here?”

Emily had now recognized the voice. It was Rachel. She thought that this was going to be a very interesting day.

Rachel came out with Ross. Both are trying to fix their clothing and their hair. Ross said “Emily, I guess you remember my wife” Emily snapped. It was Rachel. “Nothing could ever make me forget a bitch like you,” she said than sat down on Ross’ couch. Rachel felt like slapping Emily right there put Ross pulled her back and kissed her. “How was you trip?” Ross asked Rachel. Emily answered “Oh, the plane ride was a little exhausting but I’m alright.” Ross simply said trying to make it sound embarrassing “I was talking to my bunny” Meaning Rachel. Rachel said “Great. But sweetie, I told you not to call me that in public, I am sure Emily doesn’t feel comfortable with you calling me that” Emily said “No, I wouldn’t. Thank you Rachel.”

Ross kissed Rachel on the neck, and nibbled on her ear. “Can Rachel call me my nick name then?” Emily said unsure “I guess”. Rachel than said “no, honey that’s only for the bedroom” Emily had enough. She stood up. And yelled “Can you two please control yourselves. Please!” Rachel frowned, than replied “What are we doing, that’s so wrong?”

Emily got angry at Rachel’s question. Than started to yell and spit “Oh you little, slut!” Ross now got angry “Don’t you dare call her that” Emily snapped back “I just did. And Ross, I don’t know what you see in her. This woman is probably still standing at night wearing a high skirt waiting to be picked up.” They were shocked. Emily continued “yes, that what I said. Are you still doing that Rachel, you know being a hooker?” Emily walked towards the door, while Rachel was laughing and than said, “No, you see. I called your father and found out that you had the same job. So I quit!” Than Rachel slammed the door in her face.

Rachel ran up to Ross, and hugged him. He had a huge smile on his face. Remember in TOW Ross’ denial. That was the hug, except it lasted this time. Rachel rubbed his back, and Ross smelled her hair. Than Rachel broke the hug.

“Thank you, so much,” said Ross. “No problem. It was fun getting that bitch out of here.” Ross stares at her. Rachel than asked “What?” Ross just smiled and said, “you were amazing.” Rachel smiled “You were too”. Rachel continued “I have to get home.” Ross sighed. Rachel walked towards the door. “Ross?” Rachel called. “Yeah?” Ross answered. “I can’t leave without doing this” She walked over to Ross and gave him a passionate, with tongue kiss. She knew that was the way he liked it. Than she left. With out him being able to respond.

Should I continue?

Please Review!
dmtennis1
A new Ross and Rach fan

Post Re: Fanfic: Emily comes to New York Chapter 1, 2, and 3
Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:32 pm

Well, you've certainly piqued my interest for more. It's a very interesting story. I always wondered what Emily would say/do if she found out Ross and Rachel got together. Actually I really wondered what she would have thought about Emma! Pleaes continue.
Rachel Karen Green
Saw every Friends episode

Hey that's a great idea ! You should set it after the final episode so we could see her reaction to Emma.
 << View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index -> Fanfics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: