Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index Ross and Rachel forum
A forum to discuus Ross, Rachel, Friends and everything else

FAQFAQ      SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

10th season commentary... amazing... must read

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index -> Friends discussions
 << View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
spltx30001
A new Ross and Rach fan

Post 10th season commentary... amazing... must read
Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:12 am
Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well i was watching "the last one" and on its commentary.. they were saying how they had made an episode where Ross and Rachel went to paris and had a romantic weekend... Yeah I freaked out cause... well that would have been sooo awesome .. so yeah i just wanted to see if anyone else saw that... alright ... well see yaaa

please dont say that i am not using proper grammer... gets on my nerves cause i am aware of it... but yeahh other than that you guys are cooolneesss cause you like friends... and ross and rachel
spltx30001
A new Ross and Rach fan

Post Re: 10th season commentary... amazing... must read
Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:00 am

im sorry about what i said there... it must have sound extremely rude... right after i post it i realized that it sounded really rude.. i hope you guys understand that .... i didnt mean to sound rude... yall are coolness
Rachel Karen Green
Saw every Friends episode

It would have been fun to see Ross and Rachel in Paris. They also said they filmed the Ross and Rachel ending if front of the audience and didn't hold anything back. They also explain how they pulled off "Fat Monica's " sawn song with Courteny bieng pregnant. It would get VERY hot for her in there and since she was pregnant she could not get overheated. They said that she told them before the final season was over she wanted to do "Fat Monica" one last time. Bright , Kauffman and Crane deserve a huge Thank You for taking time out of their busy schedules to do these commentaries for us on many of our favorite episodes. I LOVED the Ross/Rachel segment of the Final Thaughts. They all wanted them to be together.
 << View previous topic:   ::  View next topic: >>  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ross and Rachel forum Forum Index -> Friends discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: